(Brain child and original innovative idea of J. S. Bajaj in the world of legal practice)
A ‘one stop’ solution center catering to all requirements of the NRI community including finance, legal advisory services and litigation services and many more. The firm’s lawyers assist and advice in the drafting, vetting and review of various documentation services and represent the clients before various courts, forums and tribunals in India.
- Legal issues pertaining to property and assets management
- Drafting of lease deeds, sub-lease agreements, leave and license deeds, maintenance agreement, commercial leases of property, no objection certificate, partition deeds, power of attorney, special power of attorney, service agreements, amenities agreement, family settlement, sale deeds, and agreements to sell.
- Drafting of wills, power of attorney, trust deeds, succession certificates, probate of wills, title search and representations before all judicial authorities and forums and commissions in the country.
- Matrimonial, adoption and child custody related issues
- Resolution of cases arising out of domestic violence and dowry harassment.
- Criminal litigation and legal assistance during investigations/inquiries with specialized law enforcement agencies dealing in white collar crimes like the Prevention of Corruption Act, Prevention of Money Laundering Act and Banking Frauds etc.
- Advisory/opinions on queries relating to RBI, SEBI, and FEMA.
- International arbitration and mediation
- Company incorporation documentation, establishment of project, liaison & branch office, and obtaining various licenses and registrations with various Govt. agencies.
- Protection of intellectual property rights of companies, assistance in corporate restructuring, mediation between management and stakeholders and drafting of loan agreement.
- Structuring of cross border transaction.
- Taxation of India entry and exit strategy.
- Transfer pricing issues.
- Structuring investments through tax friendly jurisdictions.
- Issues relating to Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement.
- Representation before tax authorities, Income Tax ppellate
Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Ancestral real estate & inheritance advisory.
- Sale & purchase of real estate and other assets.